Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2021
WTB Nosler 6.5mm 129gr ABLR , Been looking for these for awhile . Out of stock everywhere I've checked .
PM me If you have some you will sell or know where I can purchase some, please let me know .
Thanks , Mark
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 222
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2016
Are you watching Shooter's Pro Shop website or on their "alert me" list for them? Yes the bullets are cosmetic blems but they still shoot damm well.
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2021
I have checked them before , still out of stock . Thanks .
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2021
grendelnubi , I sent you a pm
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
I just received mine (scheels) online order. Also been harassing Nosler monthly, they just came off the presses within the last week! Now does anyone have a starting point for a load? I am only trying these because the eldm did not penetrate very well (exploded) dead dear but no blood to track and sst (factory) did not group well.
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
Toney198 Wrote:I just received mine (scheels) online order. Also been harassing Nosler monthly, they just came off the presses within the last week! Now does anyone have a starting point for a load? I am only trying these because the eldm did not penetrate very well (exploded) dead dear but no blood to track and sst (factory) did not group well.
A load that has worked for at least 2 of us is 30.3 or 30.6 gr CFE223 seated at 2.265 oal. Start at 29.5 and work up for your rifle
i think with a search you can find A5Blaster using H4895 with this bullet.
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
Thank you! I am so ready to try this.
Posts: 354
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2017
Another good load is 26.9 ARComp seated at 2.265.
Posts: 333
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
kmon Wrote:A load that has worked for at least 2 of us is 30.3 or 30.6 gr CFE223 seated at 2.265 oal. Start at 29.5 and work up for your rifle
i think with a search you can find A5Blaster using H4895 with this bullet.
I need to go find that recipe. Have 16# of h4895
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,285
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2019
grendelnubi Wrote:Another good load is 26.9 ARComp seated at 2.265.
That fits in the magazine?
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
2.265 works in my AR mags and can go 2.285 in the CZ. I run steel mags for that reason in the AR and it works out to 2.28 with very little feed problems and no problems at 2.265.
Posts: 49
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2021
Thank you for the heads up , I have all I need for now, hoping to get some loaded up and shoot this weekend .
Posts: 49
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2020
Excellent. I just got 3 boxes in and will be loading AR-Comp and CFE. Have not been able to get any H4895. Let me know how you progress and if you find any magic.