04-08-2012, 10:33 PM
It is Stamped WDO 6.5 Grendel, I am not sure who uses markings WDO Would appriciat help with this.
|
? I bought a upper can anyone tell me who makes the barrel.
|
|
04-08-2012, 10:33 PM
It is Stamped WDO 6.5 Grendel, I am not sure who uses markings WDO Would appriciat help with this.
04-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Burky Wrote:It is Stamped WDO 6.5 Grendel, I am not sure who uses markings WDO Would appriciat help with this. Pictures?
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
04-08-2012, 11:36 PM
picture of upper
04-09-2012, 12:08 AM
My guess is War Dog Outfitters. There website appears to be inactive:
http://wardogpatriotoutfitters.tripod.com/ It redirects to: https://citadeltactical.com/Home_Page.php
Drifter
04-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Drifter beat me to it.
War Dog used barrels from Satern, I believe, and that fluting looks suspiciously like Saterns version.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
04-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the Info guys, I would say it was right. WDO
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|