Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bushnell Does me right!
#1
Bought a Nitro from bushnell in 4-16x44 with FFP reticle. Got it on sale for $200 from Camera Land NY.
O ring on the main lens failed so I sent it in for a repair.
Today I get a Forge in 4.5-27x50 from FedEx.
Thats some good service with a sweet upgrade.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16831[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16832[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
Reply
#2
thats a nice upgrade
Reply
#3
I sent them a Simmons Aetec (sic) I'd had for years and they sent me an Engage, pretty nice up grade as well .
Reply
#4
I have the 2.5-10 Engage and love it. I actually like the 2nd FP and the simplicity of it. That and the push to lock turrets are awesome! Very underrated.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)