2020 Joke of the Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15992[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15993[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16008[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16010[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16011[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
[Image: full-54774-227744-children_decision.jpg]
Reply
[Image: full-16668-227378-image.jpg]
Reply
kmon Wrote:[Image: full-54774-227744-children_decision.jpg]

Good one Smile
Reply
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1029212&d=1587911595]
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16013[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
Major +1

Come on folks – where is that like button?
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16014[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16015[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16021[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16078[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16079[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16087[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16088[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[Image: full-19470-230021-z_funny_375.jpg]
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16089[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16090[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16093[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16095[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)