Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I?m back in the Grendel game!
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15337[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15336[/ATTACH]After a few year hiatus I decided to build another 6.5 Grendel. I?ve had it out one time so far and after barrel break in routinely shot 1? at 100 yards. Best 5 shot group of the day measured .46? with 100 grain Nosler ballistic tips and 29.5 gr. of XBR 8208. Here is the build list and some pictures. All parts were purchased during Black Friday sales and I got some amazing deals.

AR Stoner billet upper and handguard - $99
Liberty 20? 5R medium weight fluted barrel - $65
AR Stoner rifle length gas tube - $9.99
Midway industries low profile gas block- $12.99
Anderson closed trigger guard complete lower - $109
Forward scope mount from amazon - $29.99
Cabelas Covenant 4 riflescope - $129.99
BCA complete bolt carrier group - $79.99


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Adam
Reply
#2
Those are some amazing deals. Nice looking build. Sounds like you’re getting good groups.
Reply
#3
Sorry old boy, you haven't paid enough money for groups that good, you will have to re shoot them at 1.5 to 2.5 moa. Smile
Reply
#4
Lol....I will try to open the groups up a bit next time out. I’m super excited that it shot that good.
Adam
Reply
#5
Lemonaid Wrote:Sorry old boy, you haven't paid enough money for groups that good, you will have to re shoot them at 1.5 to 2.5 moa. Smile

I lolled.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)