Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AR15 Grendel Build
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15115[/ATTACH]

Doing 16 inch Faxon barrel, BCG, gas block and tube.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15116[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#3
Looks good, how long before you get it assembled and hit the range?
Reply
#4
So that's where all the on sale black Friday parts went lol.
Reply
#5
Nice, be careful these 6.5 G things are addictive. I have the Faxon 18" fluted match and it will shoot under 1 MOA with Hornady AG 123gr BTHP. I have been happy with it.
In for the range report when finished.
Reply
#6
Nice group of parts. Let us know how it shoots. And post up some more pics when you get it together.
Reply
#7
Thanks! It’s going together this weekend. In back it is muddy so not going to be able to put many rounds through it right now.
Reply
#8
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15140[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15141[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply
#9
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Y5ApdJURC/
Reply
#10
That thing's gorgeous! I hope it shoots as well as it looks. Nice build.Cool
Reply
#11
Thanks. I put some rounds through it and need to make sure it is good before I put optics on it. The buffer spring set up needs to get dialed
Reply
#12
Great build! Which 4 port brake is that?
Reply
#13
Grey Ghost Precision receivers and brake
Reply
#14
Very nice! I love me some carbon fiber hand guards.
Reply
#15
Proper function and last round bolt hold worked best with standard buffer weight and Geiselle spring. I need to do mag dumps next to test. This is a 16 inch Faxon barrel with mid gas tube and Faxon gas block.
Reply
#16
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15644[/ATTACH]

LCO and D-EVO on. Need to zero the optics next. Set up is for 0-600 meters


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#17
PNWTargets Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]15139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15140[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15141[/ATTACH]

Very nice, what's the hand guard and where do we get them/how much?
Reply
#18
crusader18 Wrote:Very nice, what's the hand guard and where do we get them/how much?
Faxon 15 inch carbon fiber handguard. Lancer makes them for Faxon. You can order direct from Faxon or a dealer. Pricing varies.
Reply
#19
well done PNWTargets.

hope to see you soon. will be fun to talk ARs so i can learn a bit more.

-tdbru
Reply
#20
tdbru Wrote:well done PNWTargets.

hope to see you soon. will be fun to talk ARs so i can learn a bit more.

-tdbru
Thanks!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)