Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BA 18" Fluted Barrel
#1
I have every part I need for my first AR build except the barrel. It took me awhile to figure out which barrel I wanted and now I can't find one in stock. Does anyone know where I can get a Ballistic Advantage 18" Premium Series SS Fluted Barrel model number BABL65G003PL? Oh, this is also my first post here. Hello everyone!
Reply
#2
Welcome
Reply
#3
I would just save some cash and either get a group buy 18 inch barrel from this fourm. Are get a 18 inch fluted light weight from AA.
Reply
#4
Redomen Wrote:Welcome

Thank you!
Reply
#5
A5BLASTER Wrote:I would just save some cash and either get a group buy 18 inch barrel from this fourm. Are get a 18 inch fluted light weight from AA.

That 18" AA looks nice. Do you know what rifling it has?
Reply
#6
ArmOrAlly.com has them, for $217+shipping.
I've bought BA barrels from them, outstanding.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply
#7
HANSEL AND GRENDEL Wrote:That 18" AA looks nice. Do you know what rifling it has?

6 groove and either 7.5 or 8 twist. I have the 16 inch version they don't make anymore and it's a deer slayer.
Reply
#8
A5BLASTER Wrote:6 groove and either 7.5 or 8 twist. I have the 16 inch version they don't make anymore and it's a deer slayer.

Thanks!
Reply
#9
I have the AA 18", it's 7.5 twist and shoots great 3 deer last year.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)