11-13-2019, 05:20 AM
I am building an AR in 6.5 Grendel right now. I plan to start working on loads in the near future and I figure this is the best place to start.
|
Hello from new member in Utah
|
|
11-13-2019, 05:20 AM
I am building an AR in 6.5 Grendel right now. I plan to start working on loads in the near future and I figure this is the best place to start.
11-13-2019, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. For great 6.5 Grendel info "This is the place!"
11-13-2019, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the horde sir.
11-13-2019, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forum bobwhitebarry!
11-13-2019, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the clan, bwb, from the great nation of Texas! Have you run some store-bought ammo thru it to see what a baseline might be?
11-18-2019, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the forum bobwhitebarry
01-18-2020, 04:31 PM
Welcome aboard.
I'm not too far from you. Do you have the 6.5 Grendel Handbooks yet? ![]() ![]()
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|