Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brownells 6.5 Grendel BCG
#1
Is the Brownells 6.5 Grendel BCG good to go?

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bo...05382.aspx
Reply
#2
I'm skeptical. My handheld measurements with cheap calipers:

Brownell's 6.5 Grendel BCG:
Firing Pin: 3.267"
Bolt Length: 2.798"
Bolt Face Depth: 1.375"

vs.

Noveske (aka Maxim?) 6.5 Grendel BCG factory headspaced and bundled w/my Noveske barrel:
Firing Pin: 3.275"
Bolt Length: 2.810"
Bolt Face Depth: 1.366"

I plan to return mine to Brownell's and buy from Maxim Firearms.
Reply
#3
I have heard good and bad about them. The one I received I returned, it was really in rough shape. Lots of machining marks all over it.
Reply
#4
This one is made by Tool Craft. https://ar15discounts.com/products/toolc...k-nitride/ I have never used them but the reviews I have read were all good.
I use BCM but it is more expensive. https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bolt...uto-mp.htm
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)