Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Mark6.5 Wrote:They released a video today about this Mag.
It doesn't appear to be on their YouTube channel. I don't see anything more recent than Oct 19 208 on their FB page. :mad:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QmUH2...kJ196seWBQ
https://www.facebook.com/amend2mags/
Posts: 54
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2018
Double Naught Spy Wrote:It doesn't appear to be on their YouTube channel. I don't see anything more recent than Oct 19 208 on their FB page. :mad:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QmUH2...kJ196seWBQ
https://www.facebook.com/amend2mags/
Yes sir i just seen it to today. Someone posted it on the 6.5 Grendel facebook page. Sorry about that just got a bit excited.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
I just went to the 6.5 grendel Facebook page didn't see any post or pic or vid about the amend2 mag.
But my Google fuu is weak tonight.
Posts: 248
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2018
ItÂ’s the first video at the top of there Facebook page.
They talk about the Grendel mag abou 4 minutes in
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
Posts: 687
Threads: 9
Joined: Dec 2017
Can someone explain why I should want a single feed magazine?
Posts: 102
Threads: 11
Joined: Oct 2016
(Quietly finds his place in line to buy some)
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
centerfire Wrote:Can someone explain why I should want a single feed magazine?
Polymer wall thickness requires the final column to be single stack, but I think these start out staggered.
Doesn't really matter since it's a 10rd mag, so as long as it works, it will sell well.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Mark6.5 Wrote:Yes sir i just seen it to today. Someone posted it on the 6.5 Grendel facebook page. Sorry about that just got a bit excited.
So when you said "They released a video today" you didn't mean that the Amend2 people released a video, only that somebody posted a video that mentioned the mags buried 4 minutes deep into it???
Next time, please just post the actual like, please.
Posts: 1,691
Threads: 18
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 54
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 209
Threads: 10
Joined: Sep 2018
Mark6.5 Wrote:Yes sir i just seen it to today. Someone posted it on the 6.5 Grendel facebook page. Sorry about that just got a bit excited.
What 6.5 facebook page?
Posts: 209
Threads: 10
Joined: Sep 2018
I'm still in the loop with the amend2 guys and they are open to doing a group buy.
And another note. I'm working with a guy that does laser engraving for amend2 and we whacked out a rough pattern. We are going to refine it a bit more but this will be a option on the grendel maga ir we get the OK to do it. He can also laser it on just about anything else.
Posts: 248
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2018
Awesome
Did they give you any updates on a release date?
Posts: 40
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2018
I'm totally in on a group buy with that horde engraving.
Posts: 176
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2015
Yummy need some of those.
Posts: 18
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2014
I'll take a couple as well.
member since 2004; unmembered in 2011 "spam" attack
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
DCM. Good to see you buddy.
Did you get the brass I mailed you?
Posts: 209
Threads: 10
Joined: Sep 2018
Londerko Wrote:Awesome
Did they give you any updates on a release date?
Not a exact date, but they are homing soon. They made a tweak to the magazine spring and are waiting for those to show up. They have the mag bodies ready to go.
Posts: 209
Threads: 10
Joined: Sep 2018
Lantern Wrote:I'm totally in on a group buy with that horde engraving.
Sharpshooter Laser is the one that will be doing the engraving. This was his rough up of it and I showed him a pic and watched his take 3 hours to mock this up. He wants to refine it a bit more. I'll have to post of the video of the laser doing its thing. It's pretty cool. It is gonna be about a extra buck per mag to get them engraved but I think it looks really cool. I'm probably gonna get it done on my lower as well.