Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Part Weights
#1
With snow on the fround I hd some free time so I decide to have fun in my own weird way.

First up base line scale verification..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10815[/ATTACH]

Next Venom brake. This is the first brake I have ever used. First shot with it, I didn't have a ear plug fully seating.....not pleasant at all. I took it off immediatly. I might use it on a target only rifle. I will say it worked though, had crap flying backwards off the shooting table. lol.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10816[/ATTACH]

Aero pistol lower, complete.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10817[/ATTACH]

Empty 10rd mag.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10818[/ATTACH]

10rd mag full of wolf.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10819[/ATTACH]

10rd mag full of Hornady.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10820[/ATTACH]

Problem with both 10rd and 20rd mags. The lip of the cartrige catches on the edge of the mag. I haven't had any feeding problems, but I will still fix it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10821[/ATTACH]

Anderson rifle lower.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10822[/ATTACH]

Stock only.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10823[/ATTACH]

18" Fluted BCA barrel.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10824[/ATTACH]

To be continued.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
               
Reply
#2
Rifle upper with scope, no BCG.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10825[/ATTACH]

Pistol upper with red dot, no BCG.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10826[/ATTACH]

Holo Sun red dot. Nice little sight! Auto on and awesome battery life.(sorry its not combat proven. lol)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10827[/ATTACH]

Empty 20rd mag.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10828[/ATTACH]

Bolt carrier and bolt. The radical 7.62x29 and BCA 6.5 G weighed the same.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10829[/ATTACH]

Complete rifle, full 10rd mag.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10830[/ATTACH]

Charging handle.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10831[/ATTACH]

The end.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10832[/ATTACH]

All the parts lived happily ever after...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
       
Reply
#3
Let's see a six pack of beer.Wink
Reply
#4
Nice. Relief to know I'm not the only one that does this. My wife thinks I'm special.
Reply
#5
Throw the data in here;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)