Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New member to the Grendel family
#1
After doing plenty of research I decided to build a 6.5 Grendel. I have built many different AR platform but this one is by far my favorite thus far.

Grendel Hunter upper with 20” SS fluted barrel and 17” m-lock rail
Odin Works Atlas 7 break
MBA-1 fixed butt stock
FailZero Nickel Boron bolt carrier
Davidson Defense LPK
Elfmann Match Trigger
80% Lower receiver completed by me
Winchester bipod
Seekins One piece 34mm 20moa rings
Hi-Lux Phenom 5-30x56mm optics


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       

Reply
#2
Welcome aboard. Great-looking rifle.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#3
I agree great loking rifle, pretty impressive looking scope. Welcome to the forum thanks for posting!
Reply
#4
Good lookin' rifle! How does it shoot? Welcome to the Clan, from the Great Nation of Texas! What part of the world are you in?
Reply
#5
Thanks guys, I am in Virginia. I have put less than 40 round through it so still feeling it out. At 100 yds with Hornady Black I was keeping them all in a 2” circle. I need to get this scope figured out first, new to mRad, then I plan to stretch its legs.
Reply
#6
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10188[/ATTACH]Spent a little time at the range today. Still trying to work with this new scope. Both groups in the photo were 5 shot groups, if it wasn’t for the two flyers in both groups would of had a pretty nice grouping. First group is on the right then corrected for the group on the left. Shot at 100 yds


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)