06-14-2017, 11:28 PM
I have a Radical firearms 16" Upper with a 15" hand guard. I can't use my Magnetospeed.
Please push me in the right direction!!
Please push me in the right direction!!
|
Cheap 12" or 13" free floating hand guard.
|
|
06-14-2017, 11:28 PM
I have a Radical firearms 16" Upper with a 15" hand guard. I can't use my Magnetospeed.
Please push me in the right direction!!
06-14-2017, 11:31 PM
06-15-2017, 12:47 AM
Total upper was $220....not much point on anything else
06-15-2017, 01:03 AM
06-15-2017, 01:47 AM
I tried a 10" hand guard from Rousch Sports after a couple other forum members tried them. I think it's a good hand guard for the money.
Here is a link to a 12" hand guard. https://rouschsports.com/product-categor...handguard/
06-15-2017, 03:26 AM
on flea-bay the clamp-on style with steel barrel nut does OK.
they are slim and light too. they seem to go for $30-$40 i recently got a 15" ultra slim key-mod that don't require any gas tube timing. i think it is my fave-- and PA sometimes has the aero-products on sale for 60ish
06-15-2017, 03:42 AM
Matrix Arms from Chandler hardwoods.
13" MLok was $57 with a steel barrel nut and is made in the USA.
06-15-2017, 09:16 AM
lrgrendel Wrote:I have a Radical firearms 16" Upper with a 15" hand guard. I can't use my Magnetospeed. Magneto Speed has a Picatiny rail adapter that you can use. http://shop.brownells.com/shooting-acces...aQodhdsK9A
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
06-15-2017, 05:55 PM
I am now partial to cheap hand-guards because they are good and cheap.
The price they charge for the ones with a known brand is ridiculously high. A few months ago I went through with the purchase of handguards and wrote my story here: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...Handguards Just make sure you get the steel barrel nut.
Alg sturdy, good barrel nut needs $5 wrench uses shims no torque wrench required.
https://algdefense.com/ergonomic-modular-rail-v0-e.html https://algdefense.com/rails.html
06-16-2017, 02:10 AM
I also used on of the Rousch 12" and I am very pleased with it for the money. It came with the barrel nut, several shims for timing the hand-guard with the upper, extra rails and allen wrenches. I used it with an AA 16" barrel, AA upper and Odin tuneable gas block. The Rousch is low profile and all of the extra rails come off to lighten the weight.
VASCAR2 Wrote:I tried a 10" hand guard from Rousch Sports after a couple other forum members tried them. I think it's a good hand guard for the money.
06-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Best buy on free float hand guards I have ever found was on Tac Vector Optics Key-mod free-float hand guards on Ebay. From 25 to 65 dollars, and are very strong.
here's a link to the one I used on my SPR. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vector-15-Keymod...Sw7W5XONhX
07-22-2017, 12:53 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 12:56 AM by RockNRoll Mullet.)
http://www.chandlerhardwoods.com/category-s/1837.htm
Cheap Rails American made by Matrix Aerospace & USA-Made Foxtrot Line Matrix 13" Charlie Keymod Handguard $55 ![]() Matrix 13" Victor Keymod Handguard $55 ![]() AR Platform 13″ M LOCK Hand Guard $57
07-22-2017, 02:07 AM
ALG Defense is having another blem sale it would appear, 12" rails for 82.50, 13" rails for 85.
https://algdefense.com/blems.html
07-22-2017, 02:08 AM
Make that some as low as $55
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|