01-31-2017, 11:00 PM
Anyone used one? I've got an 18" BHW mid length that is just over gassed and denting my brass and I'd like to try to mitigate some of that. Thinking about their clamp on "bleed off" style block.
|
Superlative Arms Gas block
|
|
01-31-2017, 11:00 PM
Anyone used one? I've got an 18" BHW mid length that is just over gassed and denting my brass and I'd like to try to mitigate some of that. Thinking about their clamp on "bleed off" style block.
02-01-2017, 01:42 AM
I am looking to get one for my 12" build.... be interested in other reviews too.
02-01-2017, 03:32 AM
I haven't used one on a Grendel but we put one on my shooting partner's Colt Match HBar to tune it when he added a suppressor. Quality of manufacture and finish were outstanding and it was a breeze to tune for minimum recoil and reliable function and last round hold open. I was impressed with the design when I read about it after installation, tuning and many rounds down range we are absolutely satisfied with it. We chose the clamp type as opposed to the set screw models.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|