Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not impressed with ASC customer service
#1
Not real impressed with ASC's customer service. I sent them a message a month ago about my magazines being messed up. They said they were sending out replacements. 2 weeks go by and nothing shows up. So, I call them 2 weeks ago and they tell me they are being shipped out that day. 2 weeks later and still nothing. Not impressed.
Reply
#2
Same old C-products.... I had to go through the same thing with them. Purchased 4 10 round 10/20 magazines (California) received 4 8/30's. Took about 6 months of phone calls to finally get two 10 rounders and two 5/10's out of them. I'll never do business with them again. I hope you have better luck than I did.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)