Posts: 1,716
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2011
I ran across DocTacDad's channel a couple of years ago when I was researching .22 LR loads. After messing with an SPR build using Noveske and Wilson barrels, he's discovered the Grendel. He's used a Lilja AR740 for his build. Without giving too much a way, let's just say I think he's a convert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaradX7Pccs
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Posts: 97
Threads: 16
Joined: Jan 2015
Thanks for the link. Looks like he's getting good results with his.
Posts: 482
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2015
I just stumbled across this guys page a few days ago when he posted his build and then a video of him shooting it at 400+ Definitely quality videos.
Posts: 125
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2015
biodsl Wrote:I ran across DocTacDad's channel a couple of years ago when I was researching .22 LR loads. After messing with an SPR build using Noveske and Wilson barrels, he's discovered the Grendel. He's used a Lilja AR740 for his build. Without giving too much a way, let's just say I think he's a convert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaradX7Pccs
I've been a sub of his for a while now, he does very good reviews on products & his HD video quality is great. His video that you posted got me started on my build & its why im here.