Posts: 190
Threads: 18
Joined: Dec 2014
Wasn't really sure where to put this film or if it's suited at all, but I reckon some of you will enjoy the scenery. Not very structured filming I'm afraid as we were busy getting our tans in order...
This was supposed to be with the 6,5 Grendel as well, but as of yesterday that rifle is a fair bit from being ready to shoot. The gunsmith have just finished fitting a slim, custom picatinny base to the Sako action and finish/ stocking still remains. But there IS progress on the build.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nctcggLvQI4[/video]
Posts: 1,040
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2014
Nice weather
Posts: 4,444
Threads: 97
Joined: Mar 2011
Do we get to shoot if we visit Norway? Nice setup, love those rings!
We have a daughter (sort of) that grew up in Trondheim and now lives in Oslo. We are discussing a trip to visit her some time in the future.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
Posts: 190
Threads: 18
Joined: Dec 2014
Oslo is down south and there's nothing like the landscape or shooting opportunites down there I'm afraid.
Posts: 4,444
Threads: 97
Joined: Mar 2011
Roe Wrote:Oslo is down south and there's nothing like the landscape or shooting opportunites down there I'm afraid.
Lol! And too many who think shooting is a regressive step, too, I bet! We plan on some excursions far north as well. I spent 5 years in Iceland as a teenager, that weather looks very familiar!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
Posts: 190
Threads: 18
Joined: Dec 2014
If you could handle Iceland, my location is positively sunny compared!