03-16-2015, 07:34 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day fella's!
|
St patrick's day
|
|
03-16-2015, 07:34 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day fella's!
03-20-2015, 11:07 PM
That dint go over too well now did it, lrg? Funny as all get out- yet inappropriate here dude- think Clean forum inputs. Yes, church postings . Church Lady is pushing the envelope, from the old SNL show ,,, here. G - rated here dude.
03-20-2015, 11:18 PM
I don't think it's G rated here. Some probably lol but didn't reply.
03-20-2015, 11:53 PM
My wife is Irish and didn't think it was funny but the bump on my head tells how hard I laughed.
03-21-2015, 12:58 AM
sneaky one Wrote:That dint go over too well now did it, lrg? Funny as all get out- yet inappropriate here dude- think Clean forum inputs. Yes, church postings . Church Lady is pushing the envelope, from the old SNL show ,,, here. G - rated here dude. I will never be political correct or afraid to say so either. You must be very sensitive or..... This is what is thought in the schools here in Florida. You have more than 3 drinks in a night and you are an alcoholic. My kids are fed this tripe!! They have no idea. Now some facts. I was born in Ireland and spent most of my life there. Is this an exclusive US forum?? You get the idea. Now something for you to think of. Political correctness is getting some of our young people killed around various parts of the world and worse could happen if we are not careful here at home. So something as tame as two kids with bottles in their hands. I mean really. If I showed my buddies back home your posting, well you get the idea. BTW I am not drinking. Haha but then again maybe I will get a scolding from upper management??? Unless the photo is taken off I guess it is really does not bother anyone. Give me a break. BTW. I AM NOT YOUR DUDE. ARE YOU 12. GROW UP
03-21-2015, 01:39 AM
FWIW: I laughed.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
03-21-2015, 01:58 AM
I too found the picture entertaining even thgh it pushes the envelope for what we see here. Somr would find pictures of 8 year old boys and girls with game they
Sneaky isright, however. Also, this is not a 'strictly USA' forum. There are forums where politics and R / X rated posts do get posted. This is not one of them.
03-21-2015, 02:04 AM
I too found the picture entertaining even thgh it pushes the envelope for what we see here. Some would also find pictures of 8 year old boys and girls with game they have harvested offensive. Hence we rejoice in seeing that atleast afew are being raised and trained in the ancient tradition of harvesting one's' food. The picture merely takes us in a different direction.
Sneaky is right, however. Also, this is not a 'strictly USA' forum. There are forums where politics and R / X rated posts do get posted. This is not one of them. So, while some of us enjoyed the sentiment portrayed in goodfun, others didn't. This helps define boundaries
03-21-2015, 02:30 AM
03-21-2015, 02:34 AM
Sorry Sneaky but this is just plane funny. I get this is a family oriented forum and that's one of its biggest assets. I don't think this comes close to crossing a line there. Had it been photoshopped to show half full bottles of beer that'd be a different story. The bottles are clearly empty.
Let's not forget, if it wasn't for beer humans never would have advanced to the point that we have. Bottom line stop taking life so seriously gents, you're not going to get out of it alive.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
03-21-2015, 02:47 AM
I see nothing wrong as I know its just a picture taken to be funny and nothing more! I got a good laugh from it!
03-21-2015, 04:38 AM
cory Wrote:...Let's not forget, if it wasn't for beer humans never would have advanced to the point that we have.Do you mean that beer keeps us from being immortal? But this liquid wheat is what keeps some of us alive!
03-21-2015, 11:09 AM
JASmith Wrote:Do you mean that beer keeps us from being immortal?No, it's because alcohol was invented so the Irish wouldn't atke over the world. Think of where we would be...
quis posuit in mea ocreis bologna!
03-21-2015, 11:20 AM
To be honest, being half Irish myself, the picture made me quite sad for the plight of my mothers people. But then I showed my grand father and we couldn't stop laughing.... I'm also half Italian..
quis posuit in mea ocreis bologna!
03-22-2015, 01:06 AM
Saint Patrick. (As I was taught in school) Back in the mid 400s when there was one universal christian (catholic means universal) church it and was pretty much limited to Roman lands. Rome was in decline, civilization was pretty much doomed. Patrick was the son and grandson of Romanised priests living in Britain. He was not religious. About age 16 he was captured and taken to Ireland as a slave. He worked as shepard,learned the Irish language and customs, and he got religion over the next 6 years. So he killed his master and escaped to France where he was introduced to the idea of monastatic life. He the asked the bishiop in Rome for permission to convert the heathen Irish to Christianity which he received. So he went back to Ireland and converted them, outlawed slavery, gave woman pretty much equal rights and even made them priests. That's why he is remembered. But starting the monastaries that recorded and stored the classic Greek and Roman texts during the thousand year night of the Dark Ages is more valuable to our rebirth as a modern Civilization....
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|