Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My finished Monster.
#1
[Image: 20150308_134345.jpg]

[Image: 20150308_134401.jpg]

[Image: 20150308_134328.jpg]

[Image: 20150308_134414.jpg]

Here are the photos of my Grendel with the Aero Precision Enhanced Upper and 15" M-Lok handgaurd. Now saving money for the scope, decided on the SWFA 10X SS . Scope base and magazines. I should be shooting it in about a month.

For a full list of part check here: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...5-Grendel.
Reply
#2
Beautiful! I would suggest getting the Magpul MOE trigger guard if you haven't looked at that already.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#3
Nice looking rig!! Where did you get that dust cover with the 6.5 Grendel on it?
Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
Anderson Pistol lower:
16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS
Reply
#4
http://www.tacticalgalaxy.com/ar-15-part...s.html?p=2
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#5
LRRPF52 Wrote:http://www.tacticalgalaxy.com/ar-15-part...s.html?p=2


What he said.
Reply
#6
lamrith Wrote:Nice looking rig!! Where did you get that dust cover with the 6.5 Grendel on it?

Thanks, got the dust cover off of Amazon.com but you can order directly from: http://www.tacticalgalaxy.com/ar-15-part...s.html?p=2.
Reply
#7
LRRPF52 Wrote:Beautiful! I would suggest getting the Magpul MOE trigger guard if you haven't looked at that already.


Thanks for the compliment and the advise. This is my first AR... to shoot, to own, and to build. I need to upgrade the trigger, get a scope and scope mount, and some mags too. Thinking of getting a different gas block to. The JP I put on had some debris in the treads of the port for the adjustment screw and I think it messed up the treads when I put in the adjustment set screw. Any suggestions on a good reliable gas block?
Reply
#8
Nice.
Lifetime: NRA, GOA, 2AF
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)