Posts: 399
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2011
Variable Wrote:Man, I love that paint job! That looks really great! What paints did you use?
I used Aervoe. Base coat of Sand, followed by shots of Highland and Olive Drab through camo netting. Painting literally took 20 minutes with almost no prep. I just wiped down a few oily areas with degreaser and blew the dust off.
Posts: 399
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2011
How 'bout an ACOG on there...
Posts: 1,040
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 399
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2011
...and a Vortex SPARC on a Burkett offset mount.
Posts: 241
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 241
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2014
Any updates on how its shooting, loads and velocities?!!
Posts: 399
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2011
Shoots great - right around MOA. MV is 2185 or thereabouts.
I'm just shooting 123gr SST factory ammo for now, but am trying to gather components to load the new Berger 130gr AR hybrids. Can't argue with a .290 G7 BC in an AR-maglength friendly 6.5 bullet!
Posts: 241
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2014
I hear ya! Thats not bad velocities for a 12" barrel. Im still waiting on one, BHW said last week probably going to be mid May. They had a tooling problem. Thanks for the info!