09-29-2014, 09:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 02:02 PM by Wheelhorse.)
I'm glad I found this thread. My rifle has never failed to feed but after about two firings, the outside of the rims on my brass gets chewed up and I have trouble getting it in my shellholder. I looked at the ejector that came with my barrel/bolt combo from Shilen and it was square like the one in the other photo. Well, I removed it and beveled the edge like it was supposed to be, and when putting it back in, it got away from me and launched its self into outer space I think.
I then got the 223 bolt that I removed to install my Grendel bolt and got a surprise. Here is the ejector as it came from PSA.
Update: I have three other ejectors that all came from PSA and they are all squared instead of being like the one in this picture.
I then got the 223 bolt that I removed to install my Grendel bolt and got a surprise. Here is the ejector as it came from PSA.
Update: I have three other ejectors that all came from PSA and they are all squared instead of being like the one in this picture.

