Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2014
Alexander arms lower...rock river 2 stage trigger, stock, upper, bolt carrier, mount. ...barska varment 6-24x50 scope, j & t 24" bull barrel and bolt...and a duracoat job.....just finished it today so haven't shot it yet...like a kid at Christmas
Posts: 156
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2014
04-11-2014, 02:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 03:13 AM by rebelsoul.)
Looks cool, that were my expertise ends. Curious about the Barska; had any luck with them? I put 3 x 9 x40 Barska's on both my daughters grendels. The girls only use them two or three times a year so for $19 I couldn't go wrong. If they don't work I'll put them in the trade pile and upgrade.
"When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Nice looking rifle. You'll have to post a range report. A friend just recently received his J&T SS 6.5 Grendel upper, but if your rifle is like other J & T 6.5 Grendels it should be a good shooter.
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2014
Rebelsoul I have them on mine and the wifes ar15s and on my 30-06 and never have had a problem with them at all...vascar I will do that....
Posts: 713
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2014
Nice looking rifle. BANG BANG!!
Posts: 3,888
Threads: 211
Joined: Feb 2011
Wow. Very cool.
John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::