What the devil is going on at Alexander Arms?
More salt in the wound!
I still haven't received my orders from a year ago, but I just received a confirmation of an order that I did not place today.
Does anybody there know what is going on?
Posts: 430
Threads: 19
Joined: Nov 2012
That probably means you are going to get what you ordered last year. I think they reconfirm an order when a long time has passed since it was initially ordered.
Posts: 562
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2013
They can't get there stuff straight and then go and mess up an ammo supplier that is turning out good ammo at a reliable pace. I live 45min. from them and can order ammo I might get in 8mon, but I can't just go up to the door and buy 6-8 boxes at a time. I know a retail transaction takes about 2 maybe even 3 good min. They suck!
Rhetorical questions: Why wouldn't their email say, "We are confirming your old order"? To send a new order/new date email is inaccurate and aggravating.
When you order, they send their shut-up-and-wait email. A year later they send a "new order" email.
Truly AA is the nadir of customer service.
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 215
Joined: Jun 2011
Nukes Wrote:Rhetorical questions: Why wouldn't their email say, "We are confirming your old order"? To send a new order/new date email is inaccurate and aggravating.
When you order, they send their shut-up-and-wait email. A year later they send a "new order" email.
Truly AA is the nadir of customer service.
Like most women, I quit along time ago trying to figure out what is going on in their minds.
Posts: 1,717
Threads: 60
Joined: Feb 2013
I get more of there ammo, Beowulf, from Cabelas and still have the open orders from them. Also I get more AA Brass from Midway too.
I think there are underlying issues that is keeping them from providing product, like a monopoly. I think the table has turned on them and now they are on the other end of the dodo stick. I think they are having supply issues because they are such nice and honest people who never did anything wrong to another distributor.
You ever hear the term, Don't piss off your supplier? No, because I just made it up but I think that is what may be going on.
Posts: 202
Threads: 4
Joined: Jul 2011
Nukes Wrote:I just received a confirmation of an order that I did not place today.
Does anybody there know what is going on?
I think they got another bug in there system. I got a confirmation email for an order that I received 2 years ago. This happened a couple months ago and I think it happened again.
So, AA did NOT return my two calls.
Is anyone here surprised?
Posts: 4,444
Threads: 97
Joined: Mar 2011
Nukes Wrote:So, AA did NOT return my two calls.
Is anyone here surprised?
Weird, because I've called several times in the last 2 weeks, always get an answer, no machine. You must be picking lousy times! (And no, I don't have a special back line number!)
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
Posts: 562
Threads: 81
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,717
Threads: 60
Joined: Feb 2013
tackdriver Wrote:Its caller I'd.lol
Yup, the guy who needs an answer, don't pick up....
Call around 10:00am Eastern Time. Done with the morning talk and coffee break is over. Call before 11:30, getting ready to go to lunch. Call around 2:00, after lunch and talking about the weekend coming up or past. They close at 4:00 so make it by 3:30 for last call. So you have a 3 hour window, good luck. And I'm not kidding, those are the times I have gotten thru or not.
Posts: 2,982
Threads: 194
Joined: Jun 2012
tackdriver Wrote:Its caller I'd.lol
HAHA LMAO!!! Sorry Nukes.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
It is overdue to give publicity to AA's rotten and abusive customer service.
The silver lining is that I ordered our Grendel from Mark Gordon at SAC. Great rifle, great service, ZERO aggravation... and the Form 4 just cleared for the can. We will be spending some "quiet time" at the range. :-)
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 215
Joined: Jun 2011
I would think it would be advantageous for A.A. to improve their customer service. Most people understand a small business can be over whelmed but sometimes bad business practice is just bad business. Being honest with shipping dates or updates of a placed order would improve the situation and build customer loyalty. Far from it for me to criticize another mans business practices but dealing with a company rep with an attitude can leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. Honest, friendly and prompt communication from a business can make all the difference in the success or failure of a business. Dealing with the public is no joy and it is always easier to arm chair quarter back than putting it into practice but I would like to see Alexander Arms pay attention to the customers complaints on this sight. I want nothing but the best for Alexander Arms so they will prosper in business and we can keep shooting the toys Bill Alexander creates.
Posts: 1,717
Threads: 60
Joined: Feb 2013
Nukes Wrote:It is overdue to give publicity to AA's rotten and abusive customer service.
The silver lining is that I ordered our Grendel from Mark Gordon at SAC. Great rifle, great service, ZERO aggravation... and the Form 4 just cleared for the can. We will be spending some "quiet time" at the range. :-)
So you going Bolt? Nice rifles. I have been thinking of going that route but so many cartridges out there.