06-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Whatta yall using for thread protectors for the grendel? Mine has a 9/16-24 tpi and the only TPs I can find are for pistols... any leads?
|
Grendel thread protectors?
|
|
06-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Whatta yall using for thread protectors for the grendel? Mine has a 9/16-24 tpi and the only TPs I can find are for pistols... any leads?
06-09-2011, 01:15 PM
06-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks.
06-10-2011, 03:31 AM
If it does not fit perfectly don't force it on.
Remember that does not protect the crown either.
06-10-2011, 03:32 AM
If you want a WCI protector in 9/16 let me know, no biggie if not.
06-10-2011, 04:54 AM
CT the link I posted shows several lengths available. I ordered a 5/8x24 in the 5/8" length for my 458 Socom which should recess the muzzle by an 1/8" or more. They do show 9/16x24.
06-11-2011, 05:06 AM
warped Wrote:If you want a WCI protector in 9/16 let me know, no biggie if not. I want 2 or 3 where do I sign up?
06-11-2011, 10:07 AM
email me.
They are not cheap but you get the best money can buy. $35 delivered and a choice of FDE , Black or Bead blasted. Before anyone asks (not you), I do not do polished, the shiny "bling thing" is not what I do.
06-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Warped-
Your products are top-notch and Im sure they are well worth the price. I ordered one of the ebay ones before you posted, if it doesnt work right, Ill be ordering one from you.
06-11-2011, 02:16 PM
NP, let me know if I can help you.
Anyone else as well, we can do custom stuff, if it has a good amount of requests it can become a standardized item. TP and brakes are not custom unless a non standardized TPI is required. When I say non standard I mean something really really odd. We do all military and sporting TPI already including metrics. We are doing .338Lapua in 18x1mm like Sig Sauer uses and the 18x1.5mm for AI types. I am making some for the AK, RPK and PKM now.
06-11-2011, 10:58 PM
If you have a CSS barrel, these are very nice.
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?pr...ber=276822 They also make a 1/2 x 28 version.
06-15-2011, 02:04 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|