12-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Just showed the pics. to my wife. Guess where she wants to go on our next vacation??? $$$$
|
hunting rigs
|
|
12-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Just showed the pics. to my wife. Guess where she wants to go on our next vacation??? $$$$
12-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Tikka Wrote:Just showed the pics. to my wife. Guess where she wants to go on our next vacation??? $$$$ Well they do have the biggest red deer in the world there. I say take advantage. Bob
12-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Waite a minute, were you talking about New Zealand or Florida. If Florida substitute Alligator for Red Deer.
Bob
12-24-2012, 06:14 PM
stokesrj Wrote:Waite a minute, were you talking about New Zealand or Florida. If Florida substitute Alligator for Red Deer. And Florida can keep the gators, we are more than happy with the big reds.
12-24-2012, 07:23 PM
New Zealand!!! Gotta start looking into a hunt.
12-26-2012, 03:41 AM
Being raised in North Missouri on a farm, I guess I take for granted how lucky I am. I just take my truck, tractor or 4 wheeler where I want to hunt. I shot an 11 point buck this year, 800 yards behind my house.
My backyard, taken from the roof of my house. I also mow a strip through it and put up targets in the spring/summer/fall. ![]() Trucks ![]() Brother took this from one of my stands, about a 1/3 mile behind my grandparents house.
12-27-2012, 12:44 AM
aj -you have a perfect hunting-farming setup.I grew up in too cold of weather-I should have migrated! Nice rigs. Any pigs too shoot there?
12-27-2012, 11:39 PM
No, thankfully we dont have any pigs here. I hear theyre hell on fences and crops. They are in south missouri though, so I bet they end up here in my lifetime.
08-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Note sticker in my back window..
08-14-2013, 12:25 AM
My hunting rig, a portable ground blind, powered by John Deere.
With the blind up. ![]() With the blind down and mobile.
08-14-2013, 12:45 AM
LT. Wrote:Hey y'all. I thought it would be cool to check out everyones hunting rigs. What vehicle you use for hunting, what you carry while in the field, how you harvest animals, stuff like that. Don't tease us, show us a picture....or three
08-15-2013, 04:30 AM
Let me see if i can figure out how to upload some. I hope y'all don't laugh. My rig is nothing compared to the new rigs already posted.
Welp, I am too stupid to figure out the picture posting. Here is a thread I started some time ago. http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?842...g-thoughts LT. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|