05-03-2013, 04:00 PM
I've seen Bill's rifle in person. The pics dont do it justice. It's beautiful.
|
Grendel 20" GDMR w/Snakeskin Cerakote
|
|
05-03-2013, 04:00 PM
I've seen Bill's rifle in person. The pics dont do it justice. It's beautiful.
05-04-2013, 01:38 AM
LRRPF52 Wrote:You want your suppressors sprayed with the air cure series, which means you can do it yourself. Do an aggressive degrease and spray away. The air cure Cerakote has a much higher heat tolerance for applications like suppressors and machinegun barrels. Thank you Sir. Will do. Air vs. Oven: What differences are there? Is the oven cure generally better (other than with high temp)? Does the oven cure stick better, or is it just that the oven cure can be turned around faster since you don't have to wait so long for it to cure?
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
05-04-2013, 04:09 AM
I have only experienced the Air Cure Series with suppressors, and haven't applied it myself, but I like being able to control how much material I spray and in what dimensions, especially through an airbrush when using H-Series.
05-04-2013, 05:35 PM
You bake a scope? Or was that done with the air-cure paint as well?
05-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Ullr Wrote:You bake a scope? Or was that done with the air-cure paint as well? Baked at lower temp, 180 degrees.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
05-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Wow that is one nice looking rifle. I need to refinish my truck gun.
05-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Man that thing is sexy.
05-26-2013, 01:25 AM
bwaites Wrote:I will have my wife, a professional photographer, take pictures soon. Every detail is amazing, down to the disassembly of the bipod for cerakoting. Looking forward to those pictures!
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
05-27-2013, 01:26 AM
Great job!. That's probably the best looking AR I have ever seen.
05-27-2013, 02:55 AM
Sorry guys, its been a busy few weeks, including the birth of a grandson. My wife has also had a couple weddings to shoot as well as graduating seniors. We'll try to get it done soon!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|