Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Endine/ jp question
#1
I recall someone telling me that you should not use an endine buffer on a grendel. is that only for the carbine style, or does that apply to the rifle style as well? Also, what about the JP light carriers? would that combination of parts lead to boken bolts? I should mention that I have a JP adjustable gas block.
Reply
#2
If I remember correctly, the info posted on the old site was in regards to the use of the fixed stock endine buffer - not a good idea ( something about timing, not really sure )
I do use a carbine endine buffer with the 18" bbl, rifle length gas, no problems, it is actually sweet.
Vasko.
Reply
#3
+1 on the carbine endine buffer.. I've had no problems with it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)