Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AR Parts
#1
This might belong in equipment exchange....

I'm not really saying WTB buffer and spring, what I'm more trying to say is as we make modifications to our setups, we acquire misc parts. Some things are worth keeping, but some things aren't. Is there anyone that has some stuff they want to get rid of instead of holding onto. If I am going to buy the parts, I might as well help someone out here and buy their extras.

Specifically: I need to buy a carbine buffer and spring for my revised setup. I intend to get a Spike's ST-2 and Tubb spring unless..... someone has one on here they want to sell.

And

I want to put a UBR stock on my lower. Anyone have one they want to get rid of? MSRP is holding me back right now since I have a generic collapsible already.

-mm
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)