looking for a place to hunt auodad sheep mixed with pigs. I would love to add to the grendel hit list. Thought i would do a little fishing to see if anyone can help with info. Not looking to break the bank.......any help would rock. also this will be for 2013 end of october.........thanks for the input
Posts: 2,075
Threads: 35
Joined: Mar 2011
Hmmmm... don't know that I should reply just for the fact you misspelled
TEXANS! And that's with a capital T dammit!
Aoudad are tough critters to find in the wild. The ones I've seen have been few, far between and moving fast. You will need to look for ranches or outfitters that have them contained in high fenced areas of you want to guarantee success. There's the big ones like the YO & King and many others. Just depends on how wide you want to open your wallet.
sorry thought it was INS when talking the people my bad...........
Posts: 2,075
Threads: 35
Joined: Mar 2011
Could be true depending on what part of Texas you are in.

Most foreigners (aka non Texans) don't realize how different the people are from one area to another.
You might look at some of the Texas-centric hunting forums; I believe they all have a private land hunt forum where discounted hunts are offered.
P.S.-search "hunting forum, texas" to get a larger selection of websites. Using "texas hunting forum" will bring up links to that particular site (although it is a good one).