10-04-2012, 11:36 PM
![[Image: IMG_2168.jpg]](http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r540/restormaster/IMG_2168.jpg)
Just got this at 100yrds. with a 120gr. Nos. BT really did a job on it. Guess its ready for deer season now.
|
First Blood On the Grendel
|
|
10-04-2012, 11:36 PM
![]() Just got this at 100yrds. with a 120gr. Nos. BT really did a job on it. Guess its ready for deer season now.
10-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Nice result. Great looking rig.
10-05-2012, 01:31 PM
bobke Wrote:Nice result. Great looking rig. Thanks, I really like the cartridge SO glad I went with it. Now to work up some varmint loads too.
10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Cool.
10-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Dirt nap time
10-05-2012, 04:47 PM
I really like the way 100 grain Nosler BT and 100 grain Sierra Varmint HP shoot in my 16" Shaw barrel. I think they make a great choice for Coyotes and ground hogs. The 95 grain V-max and 85 grain Sierra HP shoot OK but they don't seem to buck the wind as good as the 100 grain loads. Only advantage I see to the lighter bullets is less mass if the bullet misses or not as likely to exit critter.
10-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks thats good to know I'am going to get some bullets sometime next week and will give them a try.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|