Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best deal on 6.5 upper these days is...?
#1
I'm looking for a 18"-19.5" grendel upper, with a barrel threaded 5/8x24. I know AA makes them, but is anyone else making a factory upper worth considering that isn't more than a kidney?
Reply
#2
I belive the best way to buy any upper is part by part and then assemble it. I think the prices are just a bit crazy as well. I can help you build it if you need help. Its realy very simple and I have yet to meet anyone who could not do it.
Reply
#3
http://www.jsesurplus.com/alexanderarms2...tewfh.aspx
Reply
#4
http://jtdistributing.net/store/page170.html
Reply
#5
bought mine from jSE here in town .check their website .Nick there is really good guy and knows his .... give ema call.
Reply
#6
Please watch the language, this is a family board and we'd like to keep it that way! Smile
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#7
thanks grandpa
Reply
#8
wasn't paying any attention slipped past me...i will watch it from now on....you guys are so helpful so far on here to a new guy would hate to be run off Smile
Reply
#9
hill.brandonj Wrote:thanks grandpa

Well....I am one, so I guess I can take on another grandkid.....Smile
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#10
hill.brandonj Wrote:wasn't paying any attention slipped past me...i will watch it from now on....you guys are so helpful so far on here to a new guy would hate to be run off Smile

That's only happened a time or three, and it was never about the language, but about the attitude.

Slips happen, we just have noticed that when the language degenerates, so does the friendliness!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)