Loads I will be testing on the next range day...
Hopefully next week, it's raining all this week...
All primers are BR-4's....
Hopefully next week, it's raining all this week...
All primers are BR-4's....
|
These are the loads I will be trying...
|
|
Loads I will be testing on the next range day...
Hopefully next week, it's raining all this week... All primers are BR-4's....
05-03-2023, 01:32 AM
I like Tac. Ive not used the others, but Tacs availability, cost, throwability, and performance have been good in my Grendels. Ive also done well with H4895, Benchmark, and RL7
05-03-2023, 01:49 AM
DIANEB Wrote:Loads I will be testing on the next range day... Looking forward to your range report! ![]() Really like Lever with 120/123 and heavier projectiles. Good velocity and low es/sd. It may even work with lighter projectiles, just havent had a chance to test it.
05-03-2023, 03:20 AM
Harpoon1 Wrote:Looking forward to your range report! The 120gr and 123gn loads should be between 2480 fps and 2500 fps out of the 22 inch barrel... If the guy is there with the conograph and let's me use it for 130gr loads I'll post the results... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|