Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lt30
#1
I just picked up a pound of Accurate LT30 to try, does anyone have any experience with it?

Steve...........
Reply
#2
WOW............almost 7 years and not a single reply. I picked up a few pounds of this and will be working up a load for 95gr VMAX to use on coyotes. Did you ever get anything figured out?
Reply
#3
I’ve never used Accurate LT30 or LT32 and there has never been much discussion on this forum about either powder. Western has 6.5 Grendel load data for LT30 and LT32. Maybe someone else will chime in. Here is a link to Western/Ramshot/Accurate #8 load data.


https://ramshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2....0_WEB.pdf
Reply
#4
Thank you Vascar,
I just happen to have 2 lbs of LT32, think I'll give it a try.
Reply
#5
I use LT-32 in my 220 Beggs and 6 PPC's. LT-30 same as H4198 so shoulf be good for Grendel with heavy bullets. Am going to mix A small amount of both so..LT-31.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)