Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
450s at Brownells
#1
I just ordered CCI 450s at Brownells. 79/1000.

Limit was 2/order, I placed 2 orders.

I mean they made it to the cart and the order was completed....
Reply
#2
I just placed an order for 2000....just to see if I could. LOL!!!!

Got a confirmation!! So we'll see. Big Grin
Reply
#3
Same, confirmations and receipts.
Reply
#4
If you get a confirmation number from Brownell’s? It’ll ship. They usually send an email with a pdf receipt just before shipping. I got 2k BR2’s from them last week
Reply
#5
Thanks for heads up got one brick. Enough for now.
Reply
#6
Got my shipping notice today. Wink
Reply
#7
Same
Reply
#8
Thanks for the tip on Brownells, got my shipping confirmation this morning. I was down to my last 200 CCI 450s. These primers just seem to perform better in my rifles than CCI 400 or CCI#41, although the 41s are close.
Reply
#9
Got my shipping notice also and picked up some 143ELDX also.
Reply
#10
Natchez has 450’s “LIMIT 5”! Per day

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-standard-p...rifle.html
Reply
#11
Received my primers today. Cool
Reply
#12
Got mine Friday.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)