10-13-2021, 01:58 PM
Midway has 450 & 41 in stock!
|
Primer Availability
|
|
10-13-2021, 01:58 PM
Midway has 450 & 41 in stock!
10-14-2021, 03:31 AM
My local Academy Sports had CCI Small Pistol and Rifle on the shelf last week. They were selling them broken up into single boxes of 100 for 6.99 with no limit. I managed to restrain myself and only get 800 SR and 100 SP. They had at least four times that on the shelf. I'm hoping this is a good sign of the shortage easing. Maybe powder will be next.
10-14-2021, 06:55 AM
Following along on the discord in stock notifications tells me there are primers available in the 8-10 cent range daily, so I would agree that the supply is easing back where it once was. Powder keeps showing up pretty often as well so that's a good sign as well I'd say. I think the hoarding will still keep things selling out quickly though.
10-25-2021, 08:05 PM
Midway has cci 450 magnum for about 80 bucks limit one per customer. Just picked up a box
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|