Posts: 331
Threads: 81
Joined: Dec 2019
I emailed Sierra about when we might see 120 gr pro hunters become available. The following is the response I received.
It is looking like widespread availability for ProHunter and GameKing bullets is not going to happen until sometime next summer, we are beginning to get some breathing room on our higher sales items but it is still a game of catch-up on everything in inventory.
Justin Pirtle
Ballistic Technician
Posts: 162
Threads: 11
Joined: Jul 2021
Posts: 466
Threads: 49
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 395
Threads: 29
Joined: Mar 2018
Keep looking its a DARN GOOD bullet. And shoots lights out for me!!
CW
Posts: 212
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2014
I sure like those bullets , apparently the target shooters burn up more bullets than the deer hunters do. I was lucky enough to snag 50 Speer 120gr Gold Dots , when deer season is done I will see what I can come up with.
Posts: 938
Threads: 47
Joined: Oct 2019
11-09-2021, 09:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021, 09:26 AM by Old Bob.)
Rugerfan.64 Wrote:I sure like those bullets , apparently the target shooters burn up more bullets than the deer hunters do. I was lucky enough to snag 50 Speer 120gr Gold Dots , when deer season is done I will see what I can come up with.
If you want some more Speer 120gr Gold Dots, Mid South Shooters' Supply has them in stock... for now.
https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...nt?Tk=DFBU
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
I know of 4 hogs that recently don't care much for em. Gotta load some more down to one bullet...
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
Old Bob Wrote:If you want some more Speer 120gr Gold Dots, Mid South Shooters' Supply has them in stock... for now.
https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...nt?Tk=DFBU
Thanks for the heads up I just ordered four boxes. When the Sierra 120 stock is gone those are a good replacement.