Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Three Well Fed Hogs Down
#1
Managed to come across what I think were the culprits behind quite a bit of damage on one of the properties I hunt. They will root no more!

[video=youtube_share;bNpM5HSuU7M]https://youtu.be/bNpM5HSuU7M[/video]
Reply
#2
Nice!
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#3
Another great video , great shooting and thanks for sharing .
Reply
#4
great video
Reply
#5
Nice video!
Reply
#6
Great video
Reply
#7
sundowner Wrote:Another great video , great shooting and thanks for sharing .

Thank you!
Reply
#8
Looks like y'all had a good time!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#9
I like it !
Reply
#10
Good show! Those rascals could do a lot of damage in short order. The videos are much appreciated, keep up the good work.
Reply
#11
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Reply
#12
Can't beat that percentage.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)