07-09-2020, 02:24 AM
I apologize if this has been covered already. I did a search but still couldn't find the answer. Howa mini, can I fit this bullet in the mag?
|
Berger 6.5mm 130 VLD hunting
|
|
07-09-2020, 02:24 AM
I apologize if this has been covered already. I did a search but still couldn't find the answer. Howa mini, can I fit this bullet in the mag?
07-09-2020, 02:36 AM
Sure it can fit if you set your coal at 2.300 are less.
Now if you can get the speed you want is up to your barrel and the powder/primer you choose to use.
07-09-2020, 10:01 AM
If this bullet is anything like the Norma 130 Golden target (wich i think it is) it needs a short COAL to work nice. I never got it to group in my howa mini, gave up as i didnt want to buy a new box of 500.
Loading it to mag lenght (58mm or so) was what i tried. Also 56mm its to long with the ogive form. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|