Send it...
#1
Hello,

My name is Jeff. But NOT pronounced like it was in the 'movie 21 jump street' by Channing Tatum. I am one of the owners of Evocatus Strategic. A company that came about from the pursuit of an AK in 6.5 Grendel that would eat this cheap wolf ammo and hopefully reach 1000yards. Well we did it! Its not been easy, and its not be cheap, but we wouldn't be happy had we not pursed this to its finish. I am a pre GWOT veteran 89-99. I practice anesthesia and pain management now. Dealing dope and D.O.P.E. are two of my passions. Thanks for allowing me here and I hope I can help more than piss you off.

Jeff
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Welcome!

I’m new here and to the caliber also.
Reply
#4
Welcome and congrats
Reply
#5
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#6
Welcome from Georgia
Reply
#7
hWelcome to the clan, J@E, from the great nation of Texas! What part of the world are you in and how 'bout some pix of this mechanical wonder?
Reply
#8
Welcome to the forum Jeff!
Reply
#9
Welcome from PNW
Reply
#10
Welcome Jeff
Reply
#11
Welcome from Central Oregon
Reply
#12
Just say NO to dope, except the ones from us!
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#13
Welcome from Arkansas
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)