11-26-2019, 10:18 AM
So rumors have said.
|
Nikon getting out of scope business????
|
|
11-26-2019, 10:18 AM
So rumors have said.
11-26-2019, 12:21 PM
TTAG had an article
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/nikon-...-business/
11-26-2019, 12:22 PM
I heard the same thing.But,I’ve heard it several years back too.I will believe it when I see it.
11-26-2019, 12:29 PM
Just saw this also! Said they will continue with spotting scopes, range finders and binoculars.
11-26-2019, 05:20 PM
I'm not to worried about it. If they do close the doors on their scope shop plenty of vortex and Athlon scopes out there that do the same are better job as a Nikon in the same price range.
I have used a many of their scopes over the years and never really felt like I was getting what I paid for. They always seemed lacking in features and kind of behind the times.
11-26-2019, 08:37 PM
When a company stops producing a product,it usually means the warranty stops too.
12-20-2019, 12:52 AM
12-20-2019, 12:55 AM
I called Nikon CS.It is true,they are getting out of the scope business.They will honor warranties until parts run out.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|