05-28-2019, 04:12 PM
According to their face book page products will be available in September. Nice catalog. https://zastavaarmsusa.com/catalog/
|
Zastava USA
|
|
05-28-2019, 04:12 PM
According to their face book page products will be available in September. Nice catalog. https://zastavaarmsusa.com/catalog/
05-28-2019, 10:01 PM
What kind of products? Grendel?
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
05-28-2019, 11:16 PM
Everything but. AKs, 50cal sniper rifles, bolt actions. pistols up the ying yang. The m85 mini looks real good. Blind mag and a full stock model. Comes in 222ect,7.62x39, 22hornet and 22/250. Saw somewhere a Grendel was coming next year. Manufacturers can get actions and barreled actions. Sounds good if it happens. Also parts and service.
05-29-2019, 12:14 AM
Great news maybe I can get a new extractor that went bad on my M85 7.62/39. I couldn't get one from Kraguevic, Serbia last year.
05-29-2019, 12:27 AM
LtDan Wrote:Great news maybe I can get a new extractor that went bad on my M85 7.62/39. I couldn't get one from Kraguevic, Serbia last year. What kind of load length can you get in that 7.62x39 mag setup in your rifle?
05-29-2019, 12:46 AM
The catalog says 7.62x39 is 2 19/64" bolt is 7 3/16
05-29-2019, 07:03 PM
A5BLASTER Wrote:What kind of load length can you get in that 7.62x39 mag setup in your rifle? The extractor failed in the first 50 rounds and I put it in the safe that was 2 years ago before I started measuring chambers, freebore and load lengths. I could bring it out and check it
05-29-2019, 07:06 PM
LtDan Wrote:The extractor failed in the first 50 rounds and I put it in the safe that was 2 years ago before I started measuring chambers, freebore and load lengths. I could bring it out and check it If you wouldn't mind. That would be awesome. Kind of thinking their 7.62x39 bolt rifle might make a nice conversion too grendel. There was a member here once who used a zastava action too build a grendel and he modified his mag too allow 2.400 coal. Just wondering what the factory mag coal starts out at.
05-30-2019, 01:26 AM
The M85 action has a mag length of 2.298" on page 10 of catalog down load. It says the 22/250 is the same. Will that work?
05-31-2019, 07:18 AM
06-15-2019, 03:57 AM
Zastava USA starts shipping in July, according to their Facebook page.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|