06-06-2019, 07:07 PM
My Google-Fu may not be strong but I cant find a manufacturer that makes a Grendel barrel for the Ruger Precision.
|
Grendel in Ruger Precision
|
|
06-06-2019, 07:07 PM
My Google-Fu may not be strong but I cant find a manufacturer that makes a Grendel barrel for the Ruger Precision.
06-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Krieger Barrels makes pre-fits for the RPR. They also make and chamber pre-fit AR15 barrels in 6.5 Grendel. I give them a call and ask. They are usually pretty accommodating. It's not like your asking for a chambering they don't have or do.
https://kriegerbarrels.com/caliber#ar15 https://kriegerbarrels.com/caliber#rpr
06-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Pac Nor Lists a Grendel Match chamber and Ruger Precision pre fits.http://pac-nor.com/
06-06-2019, 09:03 PM
As I think about this more, I believe the issue will be finding a bolt. Hmmm...
06-06-2019, 09:40 PM
The Ruger Precision Rifle was made for a time in .223 Rem. You should inquire with Ruger about buying a .223 RPR Bolt and have it opened up.
06-14-2019, 11:29 AM
Was the RPR ever made in 6ppc?
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|