Posts: 222
Threads: 58
Joined: Dec 2017
I have standard A2 buttstock together with 7075 buffer tube, rifle length buffer and rifle length spring.
But I am curious if there are any other fancy or good designs of buttstock which can accept standard A2 buffer tube as well as rifle length buffer tube/spring?
any links?
thanks.
Posts: 990
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2014
Magpul PRS and I think Luth AR makes one. Sure there are others but that’s what I’m familiar with
Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack
Posts: 259
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2015
PRS, heavy but nicely adjustable.
Posts: 3,654
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2013
Magpul MOE is a better version of your A2. I'd only use a heavier PRS if it was a bench-rifle-only. Also prefer storage space to a cheek riser on an AR. With the bore inline with the top of the butt I find I don't need a cheek riser.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Magpul moe fixed rifle is what you want unless your doing up a heavy target rig then go prs.
Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2018
I have the Luth-AR stock and am really happy with it.
Posts: 222
Threads: 58
Joined: Dec 2017
04-29-2019, 06:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 07:21 AM by R2BRO.)
magpul MOE doesnt seem to be accepting rifle buffer tube and spring?
Posts: 222
Threads: 58
Joined: Dec 2017
nevermind..there is RIfle version of MOE, got it. ok thanks guys.
Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2019
There's also the Ace skeleton style stock that will accept a full length tube. I have one on a 16" blackout (pointless gun I know) and I like it.
Posts: 1,918
Threads: 79
Joined: Oct 2016
Untitled by
., on Flickr
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Posts: 136
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
The Lancer Carbon Fiber rifle stock is nice. They are also sold under the SIG brand - CDNN normally has the SIG labeled Lancer stock on sale. I have two AR lowers with there Lancer/SIG rifle stocks and I really like them.
Posts: 222
Threads: 58
Joined: Dec 2017
wow Lancer Carbon Fiber rifle stock looks fantastic, but i already ordered Magpul MOE and i actually love it too. but ill get Lancer as well for mo more oncoming builds
Posts: 20
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2019
I have the MOE also, working out great for me.