Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone deal with MAXIM FIREARMS (PISSED OFF)
#1
I ordered a 6.5 Grendel BCG from him about a month ago. I have not received it yet, can't get ahold of the guy, left numerous messages. Anyone ever deal with him? My gun is all together and all I need is the bcg and I'm getting very pissed at them.
Reply
#2
I would probably call CC company, have charge refunded, and order a group buy bolt, and BCG from a reputable supplier and be done with it. Unless of course you went in knowing they weren’t in stock, but even then they should communicate back to you
Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack
Reply
#3
+1, get the bolt, then any good 556 carrier will work just fine.
Pick your flavor.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)