Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AR based DIY bolt action builds
#1
After NZ new semi auto ban I can see that within 5-6 years the US will also knuckle under and do the same, even though it will not result in less
massacres. If this happens, people like myself that enjoy building and using rifles built with their own hands will no longer be able to do so because current bolt action rifle builds require huge sums of money. To enable us common folk to be able to afford to build our own rifles someone with more youth (I am 75) and ability must develop a method to build them on the AR type action/barrel assembly. Okay younger folk,
step up to the challenge. I would love to build one on the 6.5 Grendel and/or 30ARX or even a 30 Grendel!
Reply
#2
Uintah Precision in Utah makes a true bolt action upper for ar15s and ar10s

https://uintahprecision.com/product/upr-...ion-upper/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)