05-31-2019, 03:09 AM
Saw midway has AR stoner 20" stainless complete uppers for $450. Does anyone know how the quality on these are?
|
ar stoner info
|
|
05-31-2019, 03:09 AM
Saw midway has AR stoner 20" stainless complete uppers for $450. Does anyone know how the quality on these are?
05-31-2019, 05:34 AM
I think you could do better for the price. The barrel is most likely a Bear Creek. I would look at building your own.
MS
05-31-2019, 05:04 PM
I've been tempted a couple times but i'm pretty certain they're just BCA parts form all i've heard. I've had some plinker 223 barrels from them(BCA) but for Grendal being that precision should be its strength i'm, not looking to go to and imprecise brand
06-01-2019, 01:27 PM
I have an ar stoner barrel in 22 nosler that shoots sub moa but unsure of manufacturer. $450 seems high as bear creek's 6.5 grendel uppers are only around $275. Building you own is better in my opinion.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|