04-19-2019, 02:01 PM
I was wondering if I dont use the A2 front sight.and using the rifle length handguard.what gas block is best
|
When replacing stock rifle A2 sight.what gas block is best to use?
|
|
04-19-2019, 02:01 PM
I was wondering if I dont use the A2 front sight.and using the rifle length handguard.what gas block is best
Kevinohio Wrote:I was wondering if I don’t use the A2 front sight.and using the rifle length handguard.what gas block is best Faxon makes great gas blocks, but it depends on the type you are looking for. Their low-profile gas blocks have worked great for my 20" barrels. I prefer SLR for my adjustable gas blocks. https://slrrifleworks.com/index.php?rout...y&path=125 https://faxonfirearms.com/parts-accessor...bes/faxon/ Or you can just cut the front sight off and leave the original, if it will fit under your hand guard.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sBqDpi-Cb4
04-20-2019, 06:16 AM
I've taken and whacked the top of the A2 FSB off, filed the sharp edges good and round, then cold blued the cut surfaces. Looked and worked like a nice low pro block and best of all it uses the existing taper pins slots in the barrel.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|