First Round Not Stripping with Bolt Release?
#21
Whit, a couple of my 17 round mags have a wrinkle or dip like is in your pictures. I was concerned these mags might not function. I loaded the mags to full capacity and let them set a few weeks. I may have unloaded them and reloaded them a couple of times. When I finally got around to using them they functioned fine. Hard to tell from the picture but the dip at the rear on my mags might not have been as bad as yours. If after the spring take set and the mags still have function issues I’d contact the retailer.

The two 17 round mags with the dip were purchased from Brownell’s in late 2017. If I remember correctly I purchased four 17 round E-Landers and two of the four had the dip. None of my other E-Lander mags have the dip/wrinkle at the rear of the feed lip.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)