Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Permatex blue gel threadlocker??
#1
Hi all,

Anyone used any of this type to bed barrel extension to rcvr? Seems like it might work better, unless you need the liquid to "run" to get the best fill.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Redraider
Reply
#2
I tried it for bedding a barrel and like it. It didn't run all over but still flowed where it needed to be. The rifle shot great. When I sold the barrel I was able to tap it apart without major drama.

I plan on using it again.
Cliff
USN Ret., FPD Ret.

Dues Vult
Reply
#3
Thank you
Reply
#4
I bought some to try and I'm a fan . It's perfect for bedding barrels and gas blocks . Not as messy as the original,but I noticed it is a bit stronger . Go easy on threads with it or you'll be breaking out a heat gun
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)