Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BA Barrel Specs
#21
One thing is for certain, their marketing description needs adjustment.
Reply
#22
BA did follow through in finding the correct information which I find most impressive.
Reply
#23
Now that we have a response from BA, can someone edit the title of this thread? It's misleading now that we have more information.
Reply
#24
Would if I could, but can't... Hope Tony closes the loop with BA's web admin to get their Grendel descriptions corrected...
Reply
#25
drewthebrave Wrote:Now that we have a response from BA, can someone edit the title of this thread? It's misleading now that we have more information.

I don't see anything wrong with it. If BA went in and changed all their descriptions so that they cleared up the confusion this thread could end on a very positive note for them.

That would take what..... 15-minutes of editing?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)